that bad flu is Dengue!

I went to the doctor yesterday to have a check up after seeing these rashes all over my body, Lace accompanied me to the nearest clinic outside the village and then the doctor told me that I might have survived a dengue fever on its 5th day.

To make everything accurate, I let them test my blood and urine then we waited for few minutes of the results of the test. Then after the results were released, it was confirmed that I got dengue and the doctor got thankful I survive it alone, its a bad thing to do and I thought it was just an ordinary fever, but then I figured it out the evening chills and lost of appetite and high fever. I think I almost died on a Saturday night, but I'm glad that I'm okay and looks like a stage 1 dengue.

Because that I'm not yet full recovered, I'm staying indoors for awhile and continue to recover and take all the medicines that the doctor told me to take. My blood still has dengue and if a mosquito bite me, and then it bite you, you might get dengue too via from my blood. freakky.....

Right now, I look like the red Hulk hahaha, all body is reddish..and damn its itchy. But good thing is that 'm okay and fine.