Bad Flu

I just got a flu last Friday and I got sick so bad that evening that results for no computer and internet for almost 5 days. Its my 5th day and I'm still have a mild fever, I just got a little reserved energy to check my email, because from my deep sleep last night, I felt that the internet visited me in my sleep.

I know its such a weird dream (or nightmare) Facebook pops out over and over again and my Gmail talks to me and said that I have 200 unread emails, I experienced this in my sleep over and over again from 3am to 6am, and I'm chilling to death and sweat like I jog the whole village.

But I'm glad that I show signs of recovery and got afraid that this could be a swine flu or dengue. But glad that its not. I just remembered that I have a one week flu every year and it occurs every month of December or around late January. Its a natural thing in my body and glad that I feel a little bit okay. I still feel dizzy and my back hurts so bad, because I'm in bed for 3 days and feel like a vegetable.

so expect some no blog updates for a few days or plurk, I'll just take a rest and have a full recovery.