War of the Worlds
The last war on Earth is not started by Humans..

I changed now my PC Wallpaper from Fantasic Four now to War of the Worlds.
It just I might loose the interested to watch the F4 on wednesday, coz right now I'm having some thoughts of watching the F4 and then War of the Worlds.


here's the wallpaper that Im using now.

We failed it to watch last saturday, a bday celebration extension, but coz of the limited time, we decided to watch it on wednesday.

but the Fantastic Four movie still in the back of my mind.

But will watch WOW on wednesday.i have to.

coz im one of those fans of the remake version. I think the remake was aired during the 90's in a TV series format. From my experience I'm excited seeing the humans fight these aliens and proves that humanity is still superior when it comes to fight for the survival in their home planet Earth.

I saw the trailer in MTV Screen, and it was so scary to watch it, you see that buildings and bridge are destroyed, then the street opened up and alien tentacles came out and kill the living things near it.

As one of the character said this is not a War, this is Annihilation.

War of the Worlds now showing in all theaters!
dont dare watch it in a pirated video.

Post a Comment

0 Comments