Slap her



Im watching this movie, Slap her She's French, oringinally titled She Gets what She Wants.
Im hanging around in our dvd rental store and then I grabbed this video just to fill my time of boredom.
Its weird coz Im watching these cutesy girl teen flicks. I think its just I want to enjoy and girls are so cute in this film.

I was about to rent Bourne Identity, but I want to watch something that is comedy and lots of pink colors hahahah.
and this movie -Slap her, really entertains me.

and then..one of the star Piper Perabo, acts as a teenage french exchange student in Slap her, is now in the movie 'The Cave', another movie that I want to watch..

now...my zombie movie week will be "28 days Later and Dawn of the Dead". I was about to see the movie but I stop coz it might ruin my breakfast. maybe il watch it in the evening.

Music mode
it will be a busy day for me after class, coz im going to go straight home to finish my music and song composition for my Literature class that will be submitted tomorrow, and I have to rush it coz I dont have time to do it and my equipment is limited. I really hate it to happened that Il be doing some stuff and no equipment to use, I wish that I didnt gave out that old mini audio component couple of months ago.

and now..il be composing music more for my project.
il upload it soon after i finished it.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

joisu said…
nyahaha tv movie yan eh
nye
tv movie ba yan?

pano mo nasabi ?
yes, sometimes i feel like watching something cutesy with girls and a lot of pink and pastel colors.

so i go outside to watch the maggots eat the corpses in my backyard.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA (evil laughter ng isang possessed)
aahhaaha!! evil ka na!