Toycon prod. note 17



Superman Returns billboard is now up here in Manila. while staring at this, I feel so excited to watch the movie...err...have to check IMAX theater for the schedule.I heard that there is this 20 min. add in for the movie that requires you to use a 3D glasses for better view.

aahahahha this is located in Gate 5 in EDSA before Ortigas.
you should see also the board of HANFORD Briefs hehehehe



My meal....my award.
after delivering all those layouts in 3 publishing companies , from the last deliver I dine in at Kenny Rogers just to award my self for a job well done and a mission accomplish.

got already the fan film and demo cd for the contest.
all of it are great!!!!
i really enjoys watching their entries..
and also battle of the tribute bands contestants are so talented..

you got to see them all this sat at the toycon

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Heffer Wolfe said…
May tickets pa yata yung sa brother ko kung gusto mo June 30, 9 pm na showing. Gitna yung seats. P350.00 yung bili namin pero tatanungin ko kung same price niya ibebenta yung tickets.

Mabilis maubos yung mga magagandang oras dun e.