movie monsters @ The Departed movie premiere


fooling around infront of the elevator


we got the ticket !


yesterday was a surprise to the both of us , I just won 2 free tickets to a movie premiere of THE DEPARTED, starring Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon, Leonardo Dicarpio, Mark Wahlberg, Martin Sheen and Alec Baldwin.

I got the txt message at 4pm and the movie will be at that night too, that was last nigth.
I txted Lace and informed her that we will be watching a free movie.


we claimed our winning ticket at 6pm, a post in the ticket said that the movie will start at 7:30pm. so we didnt wasted anytime travelling and walking to the busy street of Makati just to get the ticket. and after claiming our ticket, they offered us to take some more tickets if we have other companions who like to watch the movie, too bad that Marc Cerbo is now in Pampanga, I offered him a free tix but its already impossible for him to go.


we arrived at the theater armed with Burger King meals.


Lace forced me to join in the K-lite and Virgin cola contest on stage, and it was very funny and damn me that Im not ashamed of my self when I did that spelling the word VIRGIN using my BUTT. I was beaten by a chinita girl and lots of audience who yelled and cheer are guys hahhaha.


but its okay! I got to take home a collectible THE DEPARTED notebook.
thanks to K-lite and VIRGIN cola.


The movie is one gun tooting shooting drama. Its a story about 2 differnt lives of 2 cops that their life revolves around a Gang boss, it is one thrilling action, I even forgot to fart using my ass when I watch that movie, people are aim very much to the story and also it gives a little comedy side whenever the actors do some bad mouthing lines.

its a good movie., even that I didnt liked diCarpio, but his character is one important role, sometimes I felt that who's the main character of this movie... but for me its the RAT !!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments