5th Manila Comics Creation Seminar production note 4

Been busy the whole week, Im now working on as a marketing boy for the seminar and Im busy drafting letters, talking to sponsors, setting up a meeting with them, approving some letters, making counter proposals and eating fatty foods. I can see that I will be a busy week again for me attending conferences and meeting to close a deal with sponsors. And for getting a media tie up, Im still having a hard time choosing which side will I go. hmmm..

thanks to The Pinoy Toy Kolektors Forum for making the comic seminar as their frontpage ad



Also, while ago, my sister told me that the seminar is in the front page of 88db.com wow!!!
and also thanks to Renie for plugging the ads in Friendster's group channels,
wow! I just can't believe that the word of mouth is finally happening online!
thanks guys! and to all who bought the tickets! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments