Godskitchen Worldwide @ A Venue Hall



During my high school days I’ve been hooked up by listening to electronica and techno music on the radio and been a fan of it before the rock n punk invaded my music spirit, but growing up with this kind makes me learn more on appreciating different style of music. And for that youngling years, I thought that the electronica days will be gone and techno-party music has no future. But after 10 years, I found out that I was wrong and on the year of 2000, I went back again to the electronica music and attend lots of rave party events in the metro. ( read more stories below)

This year, Big Fish Manila brought Godskitchen Worldwide in our country, as they say its already an annual tradition for having a Godskitchen Worldwide party production and everyone never seems to miss it. But I missed a lot and my last Big Fish event was 2 years ago, and this event, the crowd and party culture seems to amazed me again, never seen such big energy at the Godskitchen Worldwide, it even beat my experience during the past events I attended. I really like the light set up and also the space of the VIP section, it makes me comfortable and the venue transformed into a dimensional portal to another world.

Me and a friend went to the A Venue Hall at 12 AM, and didn’t expected the long line of people at the entrance gate, I think we reached the front entrance after 1 hour, and then waited 30 minutes before reaching the ticket booth. I just grabbed my winning ticket invite from Spot.ph at the media partner booth, and we entered immediately to check out the place and I was surprised that it is already filled with lots of people. At first I didn’t know that there is a dress code, wearing black and red and be sensational and creative, but my friend said that we are not in a dress to kill mode, but I told him that its okay, we are the party people who roam around in every events, so no need to dress up and just bring the party attitude.

I really enjoyed the music of Super 8 and Tab, I even searched their music on the net the morning after the event, because I got addicted on their music and mix of Super 8 Tab RMX Radio edit, I just found the music sample and title in their Mypace at http://www.myspace.com/super8anddjtab. For me that music is the most memorable, I can feel the aura of the heavenly bodies coming down and absorb it in our body. I just can’t explain it and that’s the part I like whenever I attend electronica events, feel the music, feel the trance and feel the flow of the beat.

After hanging out in the VIP section, I decided to moved in the front of the DJ’s stage, it’s a ritual for me to take my station there and dance, and I do that everytime, because I enjoy more infront of the DJ stage, watching them play and even interact with them whenever they will look at you and cheer to dance and play. The place is great, far more greater in any events that I attended, I can’t even feel the smoke in my eyes and the ventilation is great, my friend Marc Cerbo said that this more different that we attended in WTC, “were not that tired and sweaty, but the feel of the music is very different and the crowd is great”, he said. We both have the same comments and review, and another friend on the net said that it was cool and more different than the event she attended in Boracay. I guess the style and people’s appreciation in the electronica music change during the long run, and the future had change and I’m glad that this kind of music and event didn’t die and already started to evolve.

more photos at Godskitchen Worldwide feat. super8 and tab @ A Venue Hall

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/463/500x500/5/Godskitchen-Worldwide-feat-super8-and-tab-at-A-Venue-Hall-101.JPG?et=GxtyRdGM06JUxpc2gKFdAg&nmid=109672156” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/463/500x500/16/Godskitchen-Worldwide-feat-super8-and-tab-at-A-Venue-Hall-111.JPG?et=Ct5ZI6y6cXDmGDLWoX8W0Q&nmid=109672156” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/463/500x500/47/Godskitchen-Worldwide-feat-super8-and-tab-at-A-Venue-Hall-14.JPG?et=3k057Evivj6KdsR5MEoPNA&nmid=109672156” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/463/500x500/53/Godskitchen-Worldwide-feat-super8-and-tab-at-A-Venue-Hall-145.jpg?et=IUW0PqY%2Cfevo%2BSoWselBTg&nmid=109672156” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/463/500x500/56/Godskitchen-Worldwide-feat-super8-and-tab-at-A-Venue-Hall-148.jpg?et=1DstM0ifTZU7eFS2N0RB3A&nmid=109672156” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/463/500x500/61/Godskitchen-Worldwide-feat-super8-and-tab-at-A-Venue-Hall-152.jpg?et=V%2B9gaFrvfFK9SgqUXtjCfw&nmid=109672156” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/463/500x500/62/Godskitchen-Worldwide-feat-super8-and-tab-at-A-Venue-Hall-16.JPG?et=2j7ZEgGpwyEsykIaPPgU2A&nmid=109672156” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/463/500x500/118/Godskitchen-Worldwide-feat-super8-and-tab-at-A-Venue-Hall-67.JPG?et=AOtA%2B0pypm%2C5VwbJGxSnjA&nmid=109672156” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/463/500x500/117/Godskitchen-Worldwide-feat-super8-and-tab-at-A-Venue-Hall-66.JPG?et=DwmlPSSKV3S05uXGG729pw&nmid=109672156” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/3/photos/463/500x500/89/Godskitchen-Worldwide-feat-super8-and-tab-at-A-Venue-Hall-40.JPG?et=0fgN%2BYHx4D9ZeuFqTKs5Bg&nmid=109672156” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Post a Comment

0 Comments