I just reached the limit of photo uploads here in Multiply

it is just so sad...
i can no longer upload new photos here.

so what's next ? blog journal max limit ??



http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/7019/multiplyphotouploadexcekm0.jpg

--

the post above is my first blog post for this week, and it was originally uploaded in my Multiply account, and because that I have 1000 plus added friends in my network, I just tried my best to seek an answer to it, I freaked out and into panic for receiving that message that my upload has reached its limits, and for a multiple times of trial in uploading one or more photos, I always fail and still receive that message.

I don't know what's going on, but some people say that the network is very wonky today, and glad that plurk.com is working perfectly today. I have a little prediction that the upload of photos in Multiply will be very busy this Christmas season, I heard from the old news and report of stats that Filipinos dominated the uploads of photos in Multiply last December 2007, and I think that case will be doubled for 2008. And let's expect a lot of hiccups from all networks like cellphone, internet, plurks, multiply, facebook and friendster. But its okay, hope that Yahoo! Messenger and Gmail will work fine during the Xmas eve.

I haven't bought any gifts today, but hmmmm might try tomorrow and on the 24th.

Merry Christmas everyone!

**
nice to meet all of my blog readers last Xmas ToyCon, now I know that you guys read my blog articles here hehehehe, thanks guys..big hugs to all of you