8th Philippine Toy Con 2009 production note 3



I'm finalizing now the kit and I'm already a week late for it and my deadline is over and time is running out, but I'm revising lots of layout and also putting new information about the event. The marketing kit is very important in events and this will be your bread in the morning because you need a butter and coffee with it and you better find a good butter and coffee to partner it and have a great morning. I almost losing my heart for Toy Con and I'm still haunted by the trauma I encountered last year, the trauma that almost ended everything and my tantrums are non stop that time. I was thinking minutes ago to text my co-organizers and tell them that I'm losing my heart and spirit for Toy Con. It was a last minute and I was about to reach my phone and think of a good start on how to tell them directly.

But when I was holding my phone, I just browsed Erving Go's photo coverage DVD files of the event and found this group photo of my team. I just remembered the hard work they did and I remember all of them promised to me on day zero that they will work hard and be at their best in helping me man a big ship with 20,000 passengers. They didn't let me down and at the end of the sea trip, we went back home and it was a mission accomplished. I just learned that I wasn't alone at that time and even that my ego attacks me and trauma takes over, they were there with me till the very end of the trip. I finally got my strength back and go back fix this for good and set my own rules and calendar to finish everything.

Thanks to my hard working team for helping me and being there, I'm not sure if they will be there this year, but my role for the main event is still on hold, for I might really get off as a program director of the event after 7 years as a Captain of a 20,000 passengers. But I must find more strength in the coming days, because pre-production time is running out.