I'm cooking!! a cornbeef pasta

I just did some cooking last night 11pm, and Lace wanted to eat some good pasta and I think we got hungry after posting those Argentina corned beef blog post of the Canned Cuisine Series. So to cut our tummy's demand, I decided to cook in the fastest way, I call it the Lazy Chef recipe hahaha. I'm doing this kind of style during college years and during my internet marathon til the morning.
Cooking a Pasta, Argentina Spaghetti Sauce and Corned Beef. Its just easy. cook the pasta, then chop some garlic and onions, and then pour over the sauce and the corned beef. Then... eat!
check my blog post below for photos of the step by step


I just used a bow tie pasta


the corned beef


the onions and garlic


the sauce


sauce and corned beef now cooking


added the sauce and let it boil


boil boil boil


add a little chili powder


and a bacterial soap.....
(no, its only a joke! hahaha, I used that to wash my hands first before cooking)


add your laptop for a nice view
and plurk it too.


add that apple for some juicy taste


close up final pasta look


another fail photo


add a miniature wine to look that you are in an Italian restaurant


yummy di ba?


ok. if you have tried the same recipe, feel free to comment and share your recipe here

thank you!