Free Wifi at SM Megamall Food Court

SM Megamall Foodcourt now has their own Free wifi service for everyone, we just tried and tested the speed of the wifi network yesterday and it works fine.

The SM Foodcourt started in the 70's with 33 branches in all over SM City malls and for having only 21 food stalls during that time, today they have more than 70 food stalls in all SM Food court. The great thing about the major face lift of the interiors is adding the free wifi for all web heads and internet users. READ MORE BELOW and see my photo coverage


Yesterday, they just served 300 wifi users in one day, and because of the number of users, the download speed is not that good, but the surfing speed is super fine and okay, I just uploaded a photo album and then surf my gmail, facebook, plurk, multiply and blog with no hassle. I even updated my PSP network and downloaded that 27mb update. I tried to download some heavy videos, but a fail speed was receive. I just don't know if theres anyone in the area is downloading in torrent hahahaha.

The wifi event was much more fun in all wifi even, because we ate lots of food in the foodcourt and the eating never stops there. I got myself a Davao Tuna food stub and others got Pancit Malabon, Greenwich, Jollibee and other food stalls. They also celebrate the Filipino Food Festival at the Foodcourt. The staff of the Foodcourt raffle some San Miguel items, GCs, Cook book and a Magic Sing. Bloggers in the event enjoyed the wifi, food and the giveaways. I'm now excited to attend the next wifi event at the SM Foodcourt of SM Marikina and Marilao, Bulacan, which i heard that it will be the next event.

more pics in my album at Wifi event at SM Megamall Food Court
and at the Transfans PH Album


My laptop machine


my PSP Network busy on the update


more laptop machines


Alvin and company with Jonel


Kanino food ito? ang dami! haaahah


program starts.


my food stub


busy bloggers


pinoy na pinoy


my meal of the day, Davao Tuna, its a yummy meal added with a sweet sauce, green mango and that sarap sobra na bagoong


busy bloggers again....


I won something from San Miguel


Lee Shen won some goodies


the bloggers


Cher won the major prize, a magic sing!