Az @ F2-ASOS Event

i am very sick today, and my foot hurts, body aches, and has a fever.and i didnt make it to the Matrix Philippines gathering and Costume Hunting this morning. hope all of my members are fine and safe during their hunt activity.


Last night it was a big blast at the "The Event" in Ultra. The Coliseum has transformed into a fan gathering venue of these Taiwanese Pop star.all of us are soakin wet! because of the rain,. and 90% of them are girls! yes...girls!!!! girls everywhere!

I met some of the girls I know. UP students, Armie, Hannah and her friends saw me while im on the line for the entrance. I was covering my face that time..they scream and shouted at me. " AZRAEL !!!!" and then they laughed. i said."hey i came here to watch Gary V." then they continue to laugh!. also met Holy Spirit student, Tin Tin G., her reaction was "Az?..Az?..Az? kaw ba yan? Azrael!!!!!!" then i was covering my face...aahhahah..then met Alma a fellow Jrocker fan, and invited her to join in our line (means pinasingit ko sa pila)

thanks to Ana of f4_phils for inviting us to join in the middle of thei r line, we are lucky to have these nice people and let us join the line.

it was Me, and the 2 moderators of f4_phils yahoogroups and their members. i noticed that all in the line are all girls..

I was covering my face just to protect me status, they might suspect me a die hard F4 fan..
NOOO!!! i am a fan of Barbie and Dee Xu of ASOS

Our ticket is P500 and we are lucky to watch the concert in front of the stage. front seats priced at P10,500.

Fans pushed the fence divider of the concert which make them enter the inside of the P10,500 area, me and mods of f4_phils run inside the area and made it near the stage!
(note: Me and the mods are concert experts, we survived lots of Rock and Punk Concert during the 90s so we know the rules...) We are P500 ticket holders. and we watched the concert in front area,exclusive for P10,500.

everybody was standing in their chairs and heavy rains poured in, and lots of umbrella can be seen if you dont stand in your chair. then 2 cute girls at my back hold on to my shoulders while they are standing in their chairs.they might loss their balance thats why they hang on to me.

with kris aquino
everybody enjoyed the concert.
i like the performace of ASOS..they are so cute!!!!

while girls are crazy to see Vaness performed and strip his clothes
and Ken guitar slinging performance, plus the F2 duets..
fans sing with them...even in Mandarin lyrics.

There are people from Singapore, Korea, Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan who went here in Manila just to watch the concert.

its a one hell of a experience watching foreign artists performing live!

and now...some people that i know are spreading the news that im a die hard Gary V. fan.
oh no !

Post a Comment

0 Comments