TriNoma Digital 3D Cinema (my review)

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/1/photos/950/500x500/12/P7020025.jpg?et=vVbaAwfNt8t%2BwmnOMx9uPQ&nmid=262688839
I already began choosing the right cinema for me, and to enjoy more the movie experience, I sometimes plan myself in watching my movie in a good cinema. I always look for the best seat interior, a good screen, great audio system, nice air conditioning, good and quality service, and a place were there are good people watching in it. These are some of my basic points for having the perfect cinema and movie experience. Most cinemas are okay to me, but I always complain the bad screen and the unbalanced audio system, it kinda sucks sometimes that it ruins your movie moments and its hard to re-tune yourself if there are blurry screens in some scenes and low audio quality.

There are some great cinemas on my list and one of the top list are the Ayala cinemas, and now I got introduced to their new cinema that rivals the IMAX theater, and its called the TriNoma Digital 3D Cinema, it just not the same with IMAX, but there's this 3D feature that allows to experience 3D visuals with a help of wearing a 3D glasses, the glasses are not the same as IMAX and it features the red and blue colors in the 3D glasses. Much more different and it is the conventional type of 3D that is being used in the past, but add the digital visuals and audio that it will make the 3D more enjoyable and fun to watch it.

Read more my review below


Here's the screen and layout of seats of TriNoma Digital 3D Cinema. This cinema is located in their Cinema 4 and the layout looks perfect. We watched the movie Ice Age 3 in 3D and we were seated in the front or 1st row of the theater. I enjoyed watching it in the front and it doesn't make me feel dizzy or my vision be blurry because we are infront of it. I like cinemas that has a good seat locations, especially this one. They can accommodate everyone and seats will be occupied and get a good movie experience. The screen is big and the size is right for the whole theater. I haven't tried yet in watching the movie and seat in the middle of the theater or at the top. But I know the experience will be more great seating in the middle and top row.


Putting that wall block infront of the 1st row is very helpful, people who are seating in the front won't be distracted by people walking infront and it covers our eyes and elevate our heads and concentrate more on the screen. The seats are comfy and I like the system of converting two seats into a couple seat, by just raising that armchair. Also seats with cup holders are a plus points. I placed my Fish and Co. food on it and the large drinks on the other side of my seat. And after eating, we converted it into a couple seat.


This leather couch chair is placed in top row of the cinema theater, I just don't know what it do, I'm not sure if it wiggles ( hahaha), but looking at it from this picture and the word "comfy" comes in and I might fell asleep if ever I seated in here.


This is the 3D glasses that we used in watching the movie Ice Age 3 in 3D, the glasses is color black and it looks like a plastic version frame of the regular 3D glasses that is being distributed years ago, I think the movie Spy Kids got the 3D glasses when you watched it and I remember that watching the movie Freddy's dead requires you 3D glasses. The new age of 3D glasses is here and I hope that it applies to all movies. This will work perfectly in live action movies.


7 cinemas to choose from the TriNoma cinema, and it features the state of the art theater system that is equipped in every cinema, Dolby surround sound and Cinema 7 is one of the six movie theatres in the Philippines that are THX certified. In TriNoma’s Cinema 4, moviegoers will get the same multi-sensory bliss wherever they are in the theatre – at the front row or at the back. It will also recreate the feel of a movie studio so people will get to see the film just like how the director meant it to be, down to the smallest details.


“Watching movies is a common interest shared by all Filipinos, both in the past and modern times. It’s a simple way to relax after a hard week’s work or just enjoy the company of family and friends,” says Amir Precilla, General Manager of Ayala Malls Cinemas. “At Ayala Malls Cinemas, we are constantly on the lookout for the latest innovation to give our patrons a movie-watching experience that is relevant to their lifestyle.”

Lastly, the cinema’s dynamic ambience, spacious interiors, accessible location, and the exceptional customer service that Ayala Mall cinemas have been known for give every film aficionados more reasons to head back to TriNoma and enjoy for themselves an image-driven and rewarding time at the movies.

“We take the business of cinemas seriously. Show after show, we aim to give our patrons a movie-watching adventure that is worth their time, resources and effort,” adds Precilla.

So for dynamic and vibrant movie fanatics like you, let TriNoma’s Digital 3D Cinema take you to the next level of cinema entertainment with movies that spring to life.


Catch Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs in 3D at TriNoma. For ticket reservations, visit www.sureseats.com