Ang Panday movie update - Bong Revilla in sword training


For the latest Philippine news stories and videos, visit GMANews.TV
Bong Revilla in sword wushu training

I was about to leave today and then I just remembered that I posted a teaser trailer of an upcoming movie "Ang Panday", then we saw there that it was Bong Revilla the new actor for FPJ's movie "Ang Panday", I'm not sure if it is a remake or a continuation of the story from "Ang dugo ng Panday", but then I discovered that the movie will be shown at the Manila Film Festival this December 2009, which I heard that target of the film will be on November 2009. I research for some news and they say that the movie is now in 50%.


ang Panday movie of FPJ
I just hope that it won't end up with a bad story line and over acting CGI effects. FPJ Panday has no CGI effects, hope they can match it with more great quality, but still, I love FPJ's Panday movies.