Will ride the plane for the first time


photo by KWsideB

I'm so excited and also nervous because I will be riding an airplane later at 8am in Centennial airport 2. This is a monumental event for me to leave the island of Luzon for the very first time in my life and this plane will take me to Boracay! wohohohohohoho

Yes! this was booked few weeks ago and Im so excited that my first destination will be in Boracay. I will be there with Travel blogger Jonel Uy of Letsgosago.net to do coverage of the Nescafe Soundskool workshop with the band finalists and rock band members of Pupil, Callalily, Sandwich, 6cyclemind, Letter Days and etc. they will be there as mentors for young bands and this is what Nescafe Soundskool is for. Transfer of knowledge about music, the industry and experience of a rockstar bands who are now part as one of the big influencer in the rock music scene.

It will take 4 transfer via boat and bus or van til we arrive in Boracay. We will stay in La Carmela de Boracay for 5 days, November 5-9. Expect a super blog coverage about the event and also we might do a live video streaming here in our blogs on what's happening in the workshop, so check this blog later this afternoon.

thanks to my blogger friends who shared tips online to me on the do's and don'ts in riding an airplane, our thread can be read here at http://www.plurk.com/p/2ic02c

Ok that's it... time for me to go to bed and expect a mobile blog post in the coming hours