I'm ready for the TIMBALAND Shock Value II Manila Tour concert

P3254621
I got my VIP tickets already, and one lucky Justin Timberlake fan will join with me at the VIP area tomorrow night (just like what we did in the Paramore concert). I was about to attend the press con for Justin Timberlake and because that I'm still in Tagaytay I let our coverage team to go there, but I just receive a sad news that the press con was canceled, and Justin will be at a welcoming party in Encore in this hour. I also received a phone call that I'm invited to interview Jojo tomorrow, I hope that Justin will be there too to join with us 8 hours before the main event.

thanks to Blog Bank for sponsoring my ticket and also to our tickets promo giveaway here in my blog.
are you ready? few tickets are available, so get your ticket now!

see you at the concert grounds

take note : DSLR camera are not allowed, but a point and shoot or compact camera is ok to bring.