my coverage: Mind, Body and Soul event at NUVALI

P8110599
It's my first time here in NUVALI and I'm very thankful that I attended their first media event and tour in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. We visited 4 restaurants, 1 coffee shop and 1 spa as part of the Mind, Body and Soul event, it was an afternoon full of relaxation and recreation in Solenad, a lakeside retail center located in NUVALI. I also learned that NUVALI is concern on the coming future, and here in their residential, business district and community are giving a big importance to the environment and to adapt ot it and have a green and sustainable lifestyle. They have their own sewerage and water filteration and recycle system and also teaching the people living or visiting NUVALI to go green and help maintain the natural eco system. They have this building with bike ramps going up on the top floor, and bricks that seeps rain water and a building and housing with eco-friendly design and touch. Solenad has 11 merchants and continues to add more in the future, a mall is already in their plan to build it and this will be opened soon.

I heard that people in Manila are visiting every weekend here to unwind and relax, and also be with nature with their family, this might be the next Makati as they say in the coming years. When I visited Solenad, I felt that I'm at Bonifacio High Street, the difference is that there's a lake in front of me. NUVALI is a project of Ayala Land, and here they build to adapt to nature and not destroy or change it.

At this tour, I discovered so many activities that you can do, from boat ride, dirt biking, trail running and oh I heard that they will have their own wake boarding activity in the next few months. I'm preparing a separate blog post for my visit and experience at NUVALI, so better stay tuned here in my blog or visit my food blog at foodpilipinas.blogspot.com

below are some photos and coverage

P8110508
Evoliving Center
NUVALI’s iconic structure of sustainable building concept and design. The Evoliving Center features an interactive display that highlights the importance of a green and sustainable lifestyle. Guests will ferried to Solenad via a boat ride through NUVALI’s multifunctional four-hectare lake teeming with koi fishes.

P8110504 P8110510
insideEvoliving center, and listen on the demo and learn more about NUVALI with the use of their interactive display. / Invited media and bloggers getting ready for the tour.

P8110528 P8110598
Riding the boat taxi going to Solenad, this is an added mode of transportation that costs P30. It transport people from the other side of the man made lake.

P8110536 P8110544
First view of Solenad structures and restaurants / the bus that we used to transport us from Makati to NUVALI.

P8110572
yey! Fish feeding activity. A pack of fish food costs P10. you can buy it from a counter nearby.

P8110587
Look at those kois! they are so fat and big! hahaha

P8110602
Crisostomo restaurant in Solenad, NUVALI

P8110605
Solenad visitors are busy and enjoys the fish feeding activity

P8110607
more establishments

P8110618 P8110643
inside Italianis, and our food platter that day

P8110685 P8110686
media friends from a showbiz magazine and top broadsheet

P8110687 P8110688
media friend from a top broadsheet and Gaile

P8110689 P8110747
Paula and Juan / and a photo of the NUVALI team

P8110748 P8110751
inside Starbucks, resting and here I check my email and upload that video blog

P8110757
going back home! medyo bitin ako, pero I promised my family to take them there and see the beauty of NUVALI. (and also if ever I have 3 million, I'll buy a model house and lot ^__^ )