KOMIKS: Manny Villar to take step in helping Filipino comics industry (?)

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/203/500x500/2/PB130005.JPG?et=Wnq%2CAVlj6Ngw%2CZREMYtLhA” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I just got this tip from a reliable source and heard that Manny Villar will take step in helping our Filipino comics industry (or community, or whatever it is called). According to the one that gave the tip, this is related to some bill about helping and take care of our Filipino comics, artists and arts. I'm going to investigate and gather more information about it.

I did post this info in my other networks and other got a negative reaction on Manny Villar's appearance as the new face for helping our Pinoy comics, and I just got a conversation with a respected and veteran comic artist and he said that its good that someone will work on this more better than Carlo Caparas.

I'll be having a tv interview later in GMA7 about pinoy comics and I'm bringing in some of the comics I bought and collected from our friends in the mainstream and indie comics community, I'm not sure on what show, and I know it is a recorded tv interview for a news or show in GMA7. I even heard that they will also interview Manny Villar to shed more light about this news and get Carlo Caparas' reaction or comment. I just wished that Manny can do it the right way without Carlo's presence, because everyone was disappointed with Carlo's action and promise after his speech at the 2007's Komics Kongress, which I was voted to be part of that committee for the community as the assistant chairman for the committee of Careers and Enhancement, and now the committee no longer existed...weird.

http://multiply.com/mu/popazrael/image/4/photos/203/600x600/13/PB130030.JPG?et=qZUr0%2C6Pn1udnNtA9HZh3g&nmid=67577570
what do you guys think??? Manny FTW?