Yellowcard concert in Manila on plan for Feb 20, 2011


"There's a place off Ocean Avenue
Where I used to sit and talk with you
We were both sixteen and it felt so right
Sleeping all day, staying up all night
Staying up all night"

I just finished a meeting with a concert producer last week and they confirmed with me that Yellowcard is coming here in Manila to have a concert as part of their upcoming world tour next year. The date will be on Feb. 20, 2011, and they will visit us here after their tour in Japan, as for the venue, we will update you soon as our local producers are working on a good concert venue for the American pop punk band from Los Angeles, California, USA. I just can't hide myself here, because I'm a big fan of Yellowcard, and happy to hear that I'll be working on with the producers to promote the concert here. I'm going to gather more information about their concert here in Manila and will share it here in my blog.

According to our local producers, the concert sched will be available on the band's website after they finalized the concert venue. I also heard that they will release a new album around March 2011. Yellowcard is known for their hit songs like "Ocean Avenue", "Only One", "Lights and Sounds", and "Light up the sky".

and as part of the teaser, we invite you here to join this FB page
are you ready? are you going to watch Yellowcard live ?