Robot pet bird and my 30 minute shopping finds @ Tiendesitas

PC074924
a motion sensor Robotic pet bird that activates chirping sound and bird actions (P300), I bought one for baby Ashton.

I participated in a 30 minute shopping challenge last night in Tiendesitas, I was with other beauty and fashion bloggers to take a test on that new Rexona Clinical Protection, it was a tough challenge because I need to test it myself applying 2 clicks of the under arm deo at night and then never apply a deo in the morning, I didn't even take a bath just to test it. Well I'm glad that my under arm is still fresh and has no bad odor after the whole hot and sweaty, and its cool because Rexona didn't let me down. That's my short story today, and here are some interesting items that I saw in Tiendesitas.

I'm still arguing with my internet connection here at home, and still beating a design deadline, nursing this painful plantar fasciitis and taking care of my little boy with colds, these are some reasons why I can blog more this week. I promise I'll post more na after this big activity in SM MOA.

PC074936
I bought this Mazinger Z shirt for only P280

more features below

PC074915 PC074916
- inside Tiendesitas
- the colorful light up candle activates its light when you blow it using mouth, like an ordinary candle, it lits up and out after blowing it like a real candle.

PC074918 PC074919
- Pnoy shirt
- solar clock and dancing plant

PC074921 PC074928
- fake animated Manny Pacquiao shirt (P200). The original ver of this shirt is sold at Team Pacquiao in Robinsons Galeria.
- more motion sensors robot pet bird

PC074930 PC074933
spotted Phoemela Barranda of Star Patrol of TV Patrol

PC074935 PC074952
- Optimus Prime shirt, ok na sana, kaso mali yung quote written on the shirt
= I bought this mini massager for only P150, very cheap, at the World Bazaar...some vendors sell this at P350

PC074938 PC074939
- more items at Tiendesitas
- my shopping bag