My Christmas shopping list and date with Mr. Claw

Baltan Custom by Koji Harmon
I'm going to have a date today with Mr. Claw in SM Mall of Asia, I'm preparing and accept to be annoyed by Mr. Claw. I just hope that I will finish the shopping challenge and never go home empty handed, I want to cheat and plan to buy a set of Guitar Hero for Nintendo Wii, but it will not be fun, I want to hang out more with Mr. Claw and see if I can survive the day with an annoying giant claw in my neck.

here are my list

Grimlock vs Starscream
1. my toys

16 / 365
2. baby stuff

Kawaii Hello Kitty Mascot Plush Puppet Novelty Rare Cute Japan
3. gifts for family and friends

VIVITAR 小松鼠版
4. my gadgets

Long Champ Le Pliage BD
5. stuff for my wife

Soundwave and Megatron
6. my toys

Sheldon's T-Shirt ♥
7. my shirts

P1140116
8. food

DSC_8813 - espresso maker
9. items for our home

[Wii] Guitar Hero III "Legends of Rock"
10. my toys

all photos from http://www.flickr.com