I'm lookin at cool bikes sold @ Multiply.com

Pocket Bike Jp Lightning fast
I want to own one mini bikes like this pocket bikes, and I didn't know that it was called pocket bikes until I found an online store that sells this over at Multiply.com , I see lots of this pocket bikes during my high school years and then my dad told me if I want to own one pocket bike and one big bike, I answered "No" and I went back to focus on playing Nintendo that time.

Then my dad asked me again if I want a big bike, then I told him that I'm not interested. Then flash back to the year when my family migrated to the states and the time I reached college, I started to think and dream of having my own bike, then my mom said that I was given a chance already and then I let it go, then my mom asked me if ever I want a tricycle and have a business with it in our baranggay, and then my answer is "no" and I went back to MiRC and logged in to Friendster.

I still have hope in getting my own pocket bike, I stumbled this online store and they sell this kind of mini bikes and other weird bikes. I just can't believe that pocket bikes are priced at around P20k only. hmmm time to save money and add this to my growing collection for the big boys.


Here's the pocket bike. This will be useful for me here in our village, I can ride on it and travel to the shopping center on the other side of our street and buy food there, or going around the village and buy bread in the bakery on the next 8 blocks. Or ride a pocket bike to buy toyo and suka in our sari sari store.. cool di ba?


I'm thinking if this can carry my weight, I really want to have a portable transport that can transport me from Cavite to Manila. But I think that this can eat up a lot of fuel after crossing the city before the main highway in coastal road.


I first tried riding the ATV in Legazpi City, we rode and drive the ATV from the lava pit of Mayon Volcano and travel for one hour to the next city, I love ATV and I want to own one! hehehehe. Then saw this that it is priced at P25k, I also saw that they sell electrical charged ATV, but the price is double.

to know more on cool bikes and if you want to buy one (using your credit card or paypal via Multiply.com
Then visit http://cremps.multiply.com/home