New comics arrived in front of my door

PA049796
New comics arrived yesterday and I'm happy that I have new comic titles to read on and I'm still stuck on the world of DC's new universe or reboot. I haven't grabbed the latest Spider-man comics and not ready yet to read X-men as of now, I heard that there are some serious wabuububub happening in the mutant world. But I have to stay for the DCnU for awhile and enjoy reading Batman, Flash and Superman comics. Thanks to Comicxhub for processing my order and delivering this to my home. I paid my comics via Paypal for the 1st time.. yay!

more below
Above is Batman: Dark Knight number 1, got it for a P100 only

PA049795
Here's The Flash number 1, art by pinoy artist Francis Manapul

PA049794
Superman comics number 1, art by George Perez

PA049793
thanks ComicxHub, its my first time to order comics online and I'm so worried on how will they deliver the comics, I'm glad that they secured the comics contained inside a bubble wrap and a card board backing board and sent via a reliable courier.

day 1: I registered and order my comics
after a few hours, my orders have been processed and then shipped

day 2: comics arrived at home! yay!

Visit www.comicxhub.com  for more details