I just received a Facebook warning...but why??

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5305/5615126129_005b8c525f_z.jpgLink
This is so weird.. Before I log out today, I received this Facebook warning on my inbox, and it says that I violated some rules and community standards of Facebook. Its weird because I don't create Facebook Questions and I just answered a few this week..... two Facebook questions, I just clicked and answered a survey, my answers never violated their rules and community standards and because of this mailer thing, I will never answer or dare to use Facebook Questions, because its weird and I didn't do anything wrong.

I want to inquire and reply to that email, but I'm not sure if its a spam or a phishing email

here's a sample of the email and the sender uses "facebookmail.com"

Hello,

Something you posted in Facebook Questions has been removed because it violated Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. Content that is hateful, threatening, or obscene are not allowed. We also take down content that attacks an individual or group.

This message serves as a warning. Additional violations may result in the termination of your account. Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Please review the Facebook Community Standards for more information about our policies: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

The Facebook Team
and after some researchLinkes...I found that the mailer "facebookmail.com" is a phishing email to capture and record your password, the Facebook community standard web link they posted on the email is legit and it directed you to Facebook's official page, but its funny that phishing is going to the next level and it already fooled me for some minutes.

I'm glad that I Google'd and found that this mailer "
facebookmail.com" is a scam!!!
So beware!! and be careful