I'm busy as a photographer today

P2210791
I'm busy this week and I have lots of photo coverage gigs and events to cover for my blog, I'll be out today and hopefully I can blog more after I eat a big bowl of gyudon in Resorts World Manila. Photo above is from the funny mirror gallery at The Mind Museum in Taguig City, watch out for my photo coverage and story about the new museum here in Manila. I have lots of blog postings coming up, all about food, hotel ,resorts, beaches, celebrities and gadgets!!!! I miss writing tech reviews and I guess this will be a right time to bring back the tech and gadgets section here in my blog, kelangan ko kasi mag take advantage habang di pa masado busy....oh wait! busy nga pala ako ehhehe.

Today I work like in the office, I list down my task in my Multiply.com notepad and for the entire day I successfully finished working 4 different assignments, all kinds of report and documentation from past events and projects. My job as a blogger, social media manager, digital marketing consultant, photographer and baby sitter is expanding, I need soldiers and also friends who can help me finish all these heehehe.

Okay see you later...and happy blogging!

:) az