David Finch in Manila day 1 - photos and some bat mite

SAM_1812
Writer and Artist for Batman:The Dark Knight comics is here in Manila, he is here to do a two day artist talk and meet with fans, After a one week notice that the event is postponed, I’m happy that I have read the online newsletter of Fully Booked that the event will push through on March 17 and 18, so I signed up for a Sunday schedule for an artist talk with David Finch, but then after a spin in a wheel turn of events in my personal life, I saw that I won’t be able to make it on that Sunday event. But I’m glad that me and my wife drop by to Fully Booked in Taguig City after our weekend date. I don’t have my comics with me or any poster to sign by David, but I just went beside him, stood there and watch him sketch and sign autographs in the comic book for his fans. I saw Jaime Daez and gave him a smile with congratulation mark for the success of the event and told him that I’m glad that the event made it! and then we both laugh hahaha

SAM_1819
I don’t have a photo with David Finch, but I did have a photo op with the poster inside Fully Booked, I got a chance to have a photo op with him,but in respect to the fans who are lining up…I decided not to skip lines hahahaha. Its great to see some of my old comic book friends lining up and others were surprised to see me there, they know that I won’t be there at the event because I posted on my Facebook that I’ll be busy that day.

SAM_1777
My fast entrance and escalator ride…I think someone greeted me “hi Az!” but I didn’t saw who greeted me hhahhahaha. That’s Sandy of Comic Odyssey on blue shirt, and that’s his comics table selling comic issues per piece or bulk. Awesome team up of the year… Comic Odyssey x Fully Booked x comic geeks x David Finch
SAM_1778
I’m on my way to Whitehat yohgurt that time and here’s a top view look of the comic book event

SAM_1780
the kalbo guy on the table is David Finch

SAM_1792
David Finch signing some Batman comic books…spotted on pic member of The Comic Brook group

SAM_1794
I missed the artist talk and hope that I get to know more about David, but that’s okay, standing beside him is awesome already for me…on pic..Jaime Daez fixing the table

SAM_1795
Arghhh I just remembered my comic book at home. I have two issues sleeping in my comic cabinet waiting to be signed by David Finch….oh well, there will be next time for me.

SAM_1798
More David photos in action

SAM_1802
A closer look….

SAM_1803
The comic book fans are here….


SAM_1806
Shaking hands after signing…

SAM_1811
and sympre…a photo op
SAM_1816
lots of comic books with works of David Finch sold in Fully Booked
SAM_1817
I’ll buy this next time..there’s a Fully Booked branch in SM Mall of Asia, I’ll grab this book nextweek.

SAM_1818
The poster…

SAM_1821
And here’s Fully Booked at night..It will be an awesome view if they have a bat signal during the event.