Experimenting on posting photo gallery in a blog post using Picasa

Experimenting on how I will use Blogger's Picasa album into a blog post photo gallery in my blog. It requires a lot of delete and mouse clicking and import and export using Windows Live Writer. Let us publish this and see what it looks like. The hassle is that the photo album has no tool to select all photos to reduce it's size, so  I click on each photo and selected small photo version.

i'm doing this because I'm lazy to buy a PRO Flickr account ahhhahaa.

update 1:
okay, I saw the publish version....ang panget pala... so unorganized and there's no border and spacing of each photo is not good. Okay, I'm going back to Flickr.

udpate 2:
I tried adding some space in each photo, looks okay but you need a lot of patience and also click power to perfect it, I saw that there's around 5 photos sticking together, okay I'll edit this post again.

update: 3
I tried resizing all photos using notepad, I think I created a thumbnail version

update 4: 
ahhhahaa..looks perfect.. I just need to align this on the center, photo will shift to the next row pag di kasya