Thanks Jollibee for the Champ burger reward this Father's Day - langhap sarap talaga!

2012-06-17 00.30.31

Okay… Jollibee sent a Jollibee Champ here at home for me and with a cute Father’s Day greeting card, then my wife ate the burger because she's at home and I’m in our event in Megamall, she txted me and then I told her its okay, then she used the Jollibee GC yesterday to buy more Champs and reserved one burger for me, and then my story continues…

Best reward for Father’s Day ever last night is a big bite of Jollibee Champ before going bed, I just came from our event yesterday and its our day 2 of Toycon 2012 and I’m so tired, sleepy and hungry, my wife told me that she bought me a Jollibee Champ burger, so the excitement started when I boarded the bus going home, I skipped eating dinner with my toy collector friends because I want to be home early and eat the burger with my family, I got so busy and arrived home at 12:30am.

I took a shower, then grabbed the Champ burger and a large tumbler filled with cold water. I didn’t even fixed my big bag and went straight to bed and ate the burger while relaxing at around midnight. That’s a reward for mylsef after a organizing a big event and eating a burger with 1/3 pound of 100% pure beef patty, fresh lettuce and tomatoes, creamy cheese, catsup and mayo served in soft sesame bun just took away all the stress and gave me a happy tummy.

Thanks Jollibee and Happy Father’s Day to all!

Jollibee Champ solo is available at P102 and may also come with regular softdrinks and regular fries for P136.  It is available in all Jollibee stores nationwide, for dine-in, drive-thru or take-out. For delivery, call 8-7000 Jollibee Express Delivery or log on to www.jollibeedelivery.com.

2012-06-17 00.30.43

2012-06-17 00.30.57