Eraserheads - The North American Reunion Tour 2012


The Eraserheads will be back again as a band to hold a concert in 4 cities in the USA maybe in October or November. I heard of this news via Twitter and a friend posted a comment that his friend is organizing an Eheads concert and then I replied to him and said that his friend is creating a rumor of his own, but my Twitter friend told me that the organizer is the one who brought the Eheads in the states during the Natin99 tour. I felt pahiya and then replied that omfg!!! that’s cool and I’m sure its legit, I have an mp3 recorded audio of that concert, I downloaded it from an old Eheads tribute fansite and it’s a super cool gig that everyone went wild and left Ely and Raymond to calm the crowd down.

This will be another wild concert. The organizers behind this gig is Nosaj Entertainment, an entertainment production outfit based in Jersey City, I checked on their Facebook and website and they already brought lots of pinoy rock band and artist to perform in the US. Their next event is on September 2012 featuring our pinoy bands that rose during the 90’s. The info about the concert is posted first in Nosaj Ent. Facebook page, and we found out that there are other two production company who is working with Nosaj to make this Eheads Reunion possible.

There are no dates yet or venue mentioned, but the tickets will be available for purchase via Nosaj’s website. For more info visit Nosaj’s Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nosaj-Entertainment/150052232388

next line up…we’re going to expect that the 4 band members will also promote this in their own social networking sites. I’m so excited!!!!! I won’t be there to watch, but I’m excited to see a bootleg video or mp3 after a few days of the concert gig.
source