Furniture and Homewares Sale in SM City North EDSA - July 27-Aug 12 (and my list of concepts for home set ups and furniture designs)

Interior Zone in SM City North EDSA is on sale from July 27 – August 12, 2012, all stores are offering a 50% discount on selected items. I’m thinking of getting new furniture for my geeky life, but people here at home don’t like the idea of making the entire house as my room hahahah. But it will just remain  a dream til I get my own house and convert it as my own fun house, I’m sure my son will love it.

So I google down and search for some concept and cute ideas on what I can get if ever I can design my own room.

zoomimageframer-1
source

Awesome window and wall for a comic book fan, I remember that I did this already when me and my family lived in Monumento, Caloocan. I refresh the comic books on display and yes, they are real comic books, which you can grab and read it.

star-wars-bathroom
source

I know someone who turn his bed room and bathroom into an all Star Wars gallery. The Darth Vader tiles will remind you that he is Luke’s father.
Colorful-Geeky-Chair-by-Dorothy
source
8 bit video character chair is so cute! This is a design concept, but if you know the craft, you can make your own with a few cut and paste (and nails)

9-home-office
source

I also like to have a glass table for my working station, I can place my laptop, my speakers, gadgets, tablets and many more. I like the smoothness and cold temp of the glass. And its easy to clean by wiping and you can tell if its dirty when you see spots and hairy dust present on the table.


tv geek interior chairs bedroom monitors interior designs remote control gaming room 1920x1080 wa_www.wall321.com_15
source

Ahhh..I love this dark gaming room, you can invite your friends here to have video gaming entertainment. I like the dark ambience and let the monitors light up the way for you. Also creates a romantic feeling for your gaming GF or wife heehehh.

Big-Room-For-Boys-Room-With-Simple-Racks-And-Wood-Wardrobe-Study-Desk-By-Team-7
source

For a those who are a wood furniture fan, you can check out this set up for your boy’s room. I like the style and simplicity of the set up,all uniformed in wood products.

241
source

This colorful room is perfect design style for your teen girl.
The-Cute-Furniture-For-Outdoor-By-Luxxbox-4
source

This cute Lego-like chair works like a real Lego block.

Cute-and-Multifunction-Furniture-for-Kids-Shaped-Mickey-Mouse-Head-
source

I like this design style for a sofa chair

Cute-Sofa-For-Children
source

When I saw this photo, I just made an idea that I need to buy my son his own couch
So those are the ideas and concepts that I want for my home, I know they are available only in abroad but you can check out some similar concept at the Interior Zone in SM City North EDSA. They are having a big sale for three weeks, so take the advantage of the sale if ever you want to renew or refresh your homewares and furniture at home.

Facade-LED-8ft-x-8ft (2)
Furniture and Homewares Sale in SM City North EDSA. 
Located inside Interior Zone building
July 27-August 12, 2012
up to 50% Off on Selected Items

Also, Homeworld, Ace Express and SM Appliance Center will be on sale too til July 31 only.