The return to Black Canyon Coffee in SM Southmall


This is my 3rd visit in Black Canyon Coffee

IMG_0456
My wife is craving for chili for Korean food or anything that is spicy and chili, she even requested that I buy her some Kimchi from the grocery. Last Saturday, after the monsoon rain drama and flooding, we finally stood out of the door step and went to SM Southmall to unwind, relax, eat a nice food and also watch Bourne Legacy. We got the idea that we eat in Black Canyon Coffee before watching the movie.

We went there 45 minutes before the main screening.
It’s a quick snack for us at 2pm, so I ordered this Tom yum soup in super saiyan mode ( means in chili flavor) My wife didn’t like the super chili taste and I told her its just a normal and mild chili, because the soup is so hot and it added more chili factor to our taste buds, but I love the taste of their Tom Yum, it’s the award winning Tom Yum that Black Canyon Coffee always promote it in their menu and website. Its only a Tom Yum soup with prawns and mushrooms. I wanted some noodles in it and then it reminded me of the yummy Laksa noodle soup in Marriot Hotel Manila. The chili is the best and it heated my body during the cold rainy weekend.
IMG_0454
My 1st time to try their Black Canyon Coffee Thai Iced Tea. Its good and I like the milky sweetened taste of this drink

IMG_0455
Also the award winning Pad Thai of Black Canyon Coffee that never disappoints me. the café offers a very affordable meal to the on the tight budget person. The Tom Yun is priced at P195, they also have the Tom Yum pasta version priced at P170, I’m going to try that on my next visit. The Pad Thai is priced at P168 per plate. The Thai ice tea is priced at P60.

check out their menu in Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.374819245913100.81388.357710017624023&type=3

Visit their Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Canyon-Coffee-Philippines/357710017624023
Black Canyon Coffee is located at the Food Street area of SM Southmall