Trying this bibimbap in Mr. Kimbob


IMG_0461
After watching the movie, my wife wanted to eat some Korean food, we were looking for a nice Korean resto in SM Southmall and we didn’t found any food station that serves authentic Korean food. We saw this Mr. Kimbob at the food court area and we bought the same Bibimbap rice meal for a super affordable price of P99 only!!!  beat that!

I’m not very familiar with Korean food and I’m not a fan of it, but here at Mr. Kimbob is a start for me to understand how they prepared the food. This Bibimbap is served to us in a hot iron plate, the beef, rice, and veggies are sizzling hot and top with fried eggs. I searched online and the original style for a Bibimbap is that they put raw egg over the hot and sizzling food on a heated iron plate.

The Bibimbap is a disappointment for me, because I want more beef and I don’t know how to eat this Korean meal, but I still enjoyed it in the end when the iron plate started cool down and I’m not sure if I ate it the right way by placing that hot chili sauce on my beef. I’m happy that they have lots of veggies on my plate, but I didn’t enjoyed the egg because the yolk melted in my rice and I didn’t event taste the yummy egg.

For a price of P99, it’s a price for a budget oriented person, you get what you pay for and I think they should put more beef in your meal. I saw that they weigh the beef before putting it in your plate. It looks that it was just a tablespoon of beef strip. It’s a rip off for me, and I want more beef, that’s why I’m going to avoid this and look for another food stall.  We requested that we can pay more for the beef, but they don’t have a pricing for additional beef, but I think that will be a good idea if people can pay more  for food add ons, I’m willing to pay more than P99 for more beef. They can have a king size Bibimbap version, for foodies like me hehehhee. I’ll revisit Mr. Kimbop soon and might try other food. Their meal is tasty, but they need to add more beef.

I should ordered tapsilog instead.

IMG_0463
My wife, yeah we are happy that there’s food on the table

IMG_0464
Didn’t know that my wife took a photo of me hheheheh.