Mcdonalds Happy Meals new toys–Team Hotwheels and Barbie I can be


IMG_1678
I’m happy that Mcdo is having a new set of Hotwheels toys, and my only interest here is for the Hotwheel toy cars. We learned about the new toys coming in after we ordered our burgers in Mcdo drive thru in Macapagal ave. I’m so excited for the burgers because I survived in a month of living with no fast food and softdrinks and here I am for a little reward with my family ordering food in Mcdonalds, we bought the Big n Tasty and then I ordered the Happy Meal for my son Ashton, then automatically we grabbed his 1st Team Hotwheels toy car from Mcdonads.

| took a photo of this toy display in Mcdonalds-SM Bacoor branch, they always display the toys in a nice glass display cabinet.

IMG_1679
Here’s a closer look of Team Hotwheel toys, we selected the green car, that’s the futuristic looking car from far left, I think the big monster truck car will be sold out, because it’s the biggest toy car in this new Happy meal.

HM-HotWheels-Barbie web
Here’s a poster of the new Happy Meal toys that I grabbed from their official website.

The super affordable Happy Meal is the Php 80 Burger Mcdo with Softdrinks…  its already a buy one take one treat! Buy a burger and get one toy free!

More Hotwheels pls!!!