Project Astrotrain production note 1

I was informed about this event partnership project few months ago and now we’re doing some digital work and we need to finish it for 2 weeks. Me and my partner went busy on some days and until we go the green light to organize it with them. Our job is simple and our contribution is a big help for their growth, but we need to be strict and make sure that everything will go well and much more better from the 1st event that they organized. I encountered some problems on my end, and I mentioned it on my previous blog post, its like a chain reaction and this Project Astrotrain is also affected.

I put up an event website, drafted some ideas, then my partner started to move and we collaborated some work online, thanks to Google! We also had a meeting even before the start of a big concert and then there I drafted a peg for a mascot or a design for the website and poster.

The next week, my partner design a nice layout of the mascot and it was really nice. We need to move forward and the big event schedule is few days away… omfg… I need a miracle now.

photo via : http://www.tf-1.com/articles/reissue/Astrotrain_template.html