Snack time at Sumo Sam The District

Sumo Sam - the district
In the middle of our busy day, my wife sent an IM and told me that she wants to go to The District and want to eat a snack and dinner there. We went there after our office hours (at home) and then travel for about 30 minutes and brave the traffic jam and rainy weather in Imus, Cavite.

We arrived at around 6pm and our snack time is already passed, but that didn’t stop us from having a snack first before eating our dinner. Our plan was – snack at Sumo Sam and dinner at Kung Fu Kitchen.


Sumo Sam - the districtSumo Sam - the district
Wife is a big fan of Sumo Sam, so sad that they don’t offer delivery service here in our area. But the only way to enjoy their food is to go there in Imus.

Sumo Sam - the district
So we ordered our snack meals and here’s my bottomless red iced tea, which was filled for 3 times only. I quit after the 3rd glass.

Sumo Sam - the district
Salmon and kani roll
In every Japanese resto, we make sure that we have maki rolls on our table Smile

Sumo Sam - the district
Tempura Udon
In Sumo Sam they have a big serving of noodles, so my wife’s idea is to divide one big order in to two bowls of noodles. It worked and we enjoyed one bowl of noodles. You have to request that after ordering it.

Sumo Sam - the district
I love to see a naruto in our noodle!

Sumo Sam - the district
the noodle with miso soup, for me it’s the best combination

Sumo Sam - the district
Wife took a pic of me before I attack the noodle hahahhahaa