Nice to see you again.. Kung Fu Kitchen at The District

Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
I super miss this resto!! I love their food selection and I became of it after they 1st opened in their 1st branch in SM City Manila, but my last visit was last January and after a month, their resto closed down, and now after several months they transferred here in The District and opened up a new branch, welcome back Kung Fu Kitchen!!!

Now you are near to me!!
We're so happy that they opened few days ago and our itchy feet wants us to take there and order their Chinese food specialty.

read my old post here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2013/01/after-nazarene-2013-eat-lunch-at-kung.html
Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
Newly opened Kung Fu Kitchen at The District...
I noticed that this mall is now a food haven here in Cavite..hope they make more restos here in Cavite..because we need more restos!!

Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
Looks like all interiors and fixtures from their old branch are used again here in The District


Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
Its smaller compare from their 1st branch, but I like the style of a smaller space because you can see the whole interiors and its design by turning around and you'll notice the Kung Fu inspired artworks and photos surrounds you. I wonder where they place the Bruce Lee movie poster.


Kung Fu Kitchen - the district Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
The movie photo wall and the counter....also they display there the peking chicken and goose


Kung Fu Kitchen - the district Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
the main entrance all see through glass...and the light chandelier made up of frying pan. Saw this before at their old branch.


Kung Fu Kitchen - the district Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
The menu is still the same

Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
The table with dress up of a Chinese newspaper is still here hahaah.

Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
Our dinner....
We ate our dinner here after an hour we ate our snack in Sumo Sam


Kung Fu Kitchen - the district Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
On our table... free service hot tea

Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
I will come back for you!!!

Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
Pata Tim
I love their Pata tim, for me their version is so yummy, sweet and the pork is so soft and tasty.
Its the best Pata tim for me.. each Pata tim is served with 3 mantao bread.

Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
Yangchow fried rice


Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
Fortune Cookies

Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
Coconut jelly


Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
Kung Fu Kitchen gave this to us...free of charge hahaha.
they recognize me and even the staff remembered my last visit in SM City Manila, I ate there after the Feast of the Nazarene, and I ordered the same Pata Tim. Thank you!!!!

Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
The message was suppose to be for my wife hahahaha. The other cookie is empty.. no message for me.
But I'm glad this one reflects for my wife's competitiveness when it comes to work.

Kung Fu Kitchen - the district
Then met Ida the manager and Miguel the marketing person for Kung Fu Kitchen
thank you!!!!! see you in my next visit!

After eating and paying the bill....the waiter returned our money...and say its a treat from Kung Fu Kitchen...awwwww!!

They also offer home delivery..but you need to add Php 200 delivery charge.
We called and ordered some food few days ago..but so sad to hear that the delivery coverage is within Imus and Dasma only... aww sayang!!

For reservation and deliveries...call (046)-543-0690 / 0917-6247749

you may visit their Facebook page for updates - http://www.facebook.com/kungfukitchen888