My first taste of Azuthai Restaurant in Milkyway bldg in Pasay Road Makati

Azuthai restaurant in Makati
I just experienced an awesome Thai food fest here at Azuthai Restaurant, I haven’t tried this resto before and it is listed in one of my must try resto for Thai food. I have tried another Thai resto before but I love more the food here in Azuthai.

I got a chance to try their food and we went there as the main venue of the blogcon for World Food Expo, so I didn’t expected that they will serve to us a buffet of Thai food, I’m glad that the other present chefs there to join with us told us to take photos of the food first ahahahah. Because they know that food bloggers are around, it was not a requirement, but when I heard that they will let us take photos, I went to the buffet and took some, I told them I will add this to my collection of food blog post here in my blog.

Azuthai restaurant in Makati

here’s a detailed info of Azuthai Restaurant ( info from their FB page)

Azuthai serves home-style Thai cuisine prepared by Thai Chef Watee Omanee. AzuThai has won the MBKRS Best Thai Restaurant 2010 and is listed in the Miele Guide 2011/2012.
View our website and menu at
www.azuthai.com

The restaurant is managed by Chef J Gamboa of Cirkulo, MilkyWay and Tsukiji Restaurants.
Selected AzuThai dishes are available at the Salcedo Weekend Market on Leviste St., Makati every

Saturday from 7AM to 2PM.
For deliveries, please cal 212-1212

Culinary team
The kitchen is headed by Chef J. Gamboa of Cirkulo and MilkyWay Restaurants with Chef Watee Omanee as Thai Chef. Chef Watee has worked in 5 star hotels and resorts in Langkawi, Maldives and Switzerland.

Azuthai restaurant in Makati
Interiors and table set up are nice, its quiet and comfortable. If you are looking for a nice resto that serves Thai food, try Azuthai here in Pasay Road, its just located near Greenbelt 2.

Here’s what they serve to us that night.

Azuthai restaurant in Makati
Fresh Thai Spring Rolls
One bite and its heaven.. spring rolls are a good appetizer to some,but for me it’s a heavy meal already hahaha.

Azuthai restaurant in Makati
Crispy Catfish Salad

Azuthai restaurant in Makati
Fish Cakes with Spicy Dipping Sauce


Azuthai restaurant in Makati
the sweet spicy sauce


Azuthai restaurant in Makati
Steamed Jasmine Rice

Azuthai restaurant in Makati
Bagoong Fried Rice
I skipped the steamed rice, but the must try here is Azuthai’s bagoong rice. Not too salty or taste fishy, the rice will make you want more after a few chomps.

Azuthai restaurant in Makati
Pad Thai (Thai-Style Fried Noodles)
Also one of my fave here in Azuthai.

Azuthai restaurant in Makati
Massaman Lamb Curry
Its hard to avoid eating Lamb meat, but this is the best curry I have tasted, and the lamb meat is very soft and tasty. I love all kinds of food that are all red and spicy.

Azuthai restaurant in Makati
Pandan Chicken with sweet soy sauce
Thanks to the lady who assisted us at the buffet, she opened the pandan leaves for me and placed the chicken to my plate. At first I got a problem that my hands might get oily, but I’m thankful that the restaurant staff is there to assist us.


Azuthai restaurant in Makati
Another photo of Bagoong Fried Rice

Azuthai restaurant in Makati
close up photo of Massaman Lamb Curry

Azuthai restaurant in Makati Azuthai restaurant in Makati
Azuthai restaurant in Makati
Azuthai restaurant in Makati
Here are some photos of the interiors of Azuthai Restaurant, all displays and decors here are from Thailand.

After this 1st taste moments, I declare that I should come back here and eat again. I’m curious on what’s more they can offer and I’m curious what’s listed in their menu. Watch out Azuthai!

Azuthai restaurant in Makati

Azuthai Restaurant is included in the top 500 finest restaurants of The Miele Guide 2013, regional guide of restaurants in Asia.
Azuthai Restaurant
Milkyway Building, 900 Arnaiz Ave. (Pasay Road) corner Paseo de Roxas, 1200 Makati
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Azuthai/158066669891
http://azuthai.com/
www..twitter.com/ChefJGamboa