4 films unfinished for National Film Festival

Sineng Pambansa National Film Festival 2013 – All-Masters Edition
I just read the news from Jessica Zafra's blog that 4 films - Bahay ng Lagim, Badil, Eman, and Tinik didn't make it for the festival, I don't know the reason but I hope its not about budget issues.


Theaters in Cavite @ ClickTheCity.com Movies 2013-09-13 11-01-36
I haven't seen yet the film entries, I was planning to watch one last Wednesday, but my plans were diverted by a grocery task. And the 1st film that I want to watch, Sonata movie by Peque Gallaga and Lore Reyes, were not listed in our nearest cinema during its day 1 of the film festival.

Above is one of the movie list showing in SM Cinema,its weird that they are still showing two foreign films and I thought that for this festival,they will not show any foreign movies for a week.