Sto. Nino festival around Manila this 2014

1506590_433788113415803_305460814_n
There’s no need to go out of Manila or Luzon if you want to join and participate or even cover a Sto. Nino Festival, there are lots of Sto. Nino festival that will happen around Manila this January 2014. So I did some research and found some accurate info of upcoming Sto. Nino Festival.

The poster above of the Bambino de Pasig Festival is posted in the Facebook page of the Mayor of Pasig, I’m glad that they have a poster about their own Sto. Nino Festival in Pasig City.

I also found this Sto. Nino de Malolos Foundation Inc. Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/150295005047390/ , the leaders and its members are actively posting different photos of their Sto. Nino images .

Since I will be in Negros Occidental this weekend, I will miss the two Sto. Nino festival that will happen in Tondo and in Pasig City. I think I can make it for the Malolos, Bulacan fest which will occur on Jan 26 based on my research.

here’s my compiled schedule

Lakbayaw festival
Tondo, Manila
January 18
Bambino Festival
Pasig City
Jan 19 infront of Pasig city hall Sto. Niño de Malolos
Malolos, Bulacan
January 26
last Sunday of January

Pajotan de Sto. Nino in Caloocan 2014
3rd Sunday of January
Buling Buling Festival
Pandacan, Manila
November ???