Beef caldereta and dinuguan dinner at the Aristocrat restaurant SM MOA

IMG_20140423_184340
After a long trip from the south, we end our journey here in SM MOA to eat our dinner here in The Aristocrat restaurant, its funny that I eat here sometimes but I always forgot to post a blog entry about our food trip back in college days. Its not yet too late, kaya eto post post na din kung may time and also thanks to my Kata M1 Android smartphone as my new blogging and travel companion to capture this food moments.

I used the Kata M1’s 13 MP back camera in taking pics of of our food adventure here in The Aristocrat restaurant. I’m not sure if it can replace my digital camera, but the photo feature and quality is good.

IMG_20140423_180822
Its my 2nd branch for my dining pleasure in Aristocrat restaurant, I haven’t tried eating in other branches around Manila, but after their Roxas Blvd branch, which is my favorite resto main branch, I always choose to dine here in SM MOA branch because its near to my shuttle terminal going back home.

This is also the busiest branches of Aristocrat, just like their main branch in Roxas Blvd. I’m glad that there are seats for us available when we arrived.

IMG_20140423_180827
They have a couch outside for waiting guest.
Also check out that cardboard standee of their celebrity endorser Nancy Reyes-Lumen

IMG_20140423_182819
I ordered two meals for our dinner, its only dinuguan and the beef caldereta. The resto staff told me that it will took 15 minutes for them to prepare everything, I told them its okay,because I understand that they have lots of customer that evening and the kitchen might be in hell mode due to lots of cooking work load. My wife went to a nearest bookstore to buy some magazines. Also I advised them that they need to power up their air-conditioning.

I also got a tip that I should try their beef mechado, its one of their specialty.. in my next visit, I will try that too.

IMG_20140423_184352
Dinugan of The Aristocrat (PHP 150)
Its part of their merienda meal that’s why it is priced at PHP 150, its up to you if want to eat this with a rice, puto or a bread. I can say that their dinuguan is good and also lands for number 2 in my list of the best dinugan. I like to thank them that their version is not too sour and oily.

IMG_20140423_184340
Beef caldereta of The Aristocrat (PHP 375)
Its one of their best sellers, you are a lucky person if you ordered this and they still got more beef in the kitchen. I expect that it is sweet and chili, but their version is very mild and lack the tomato taste. I love any caldereta version because its one of my favorite pinoy dish, but for this dinner meal, I place an award for their dinuguan as my fave food of the night.

IMG_20140423_184355
time to eat!!!
one rice lang talaga! hahahaha

IMG_20140423_190238

For two meals for the two person… PHP595.. hmmm pwede na. The beef caldereta is a bit pricey, but Its okay, I’m glad their beef is mildly soft and easy to cut and chew.

Mechado…and Flying saucer…. you are next!
Eat your favorite pinoy food at The Aristocrat Restaurant

The Aristocrat Restaurant

website: http://www.aristocrat.com.ph/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheOriginalAristocrat
Instagram: http://instagram.com/the_aristocrat_ph
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AristocratPH