Lunch with the blogger bunch

IMG20180616134824

I really like to post this in my blog, it will serve as a memory (and for Google to index), about our simple lunch gathering that was organized by our friend Jane, and we got the idea to have a group get together without requiring to do work or blog ( pero iba ako, gusto ko pa din ito i-blog), after hearing the sad news.


We got sad when we learned that our two friends from the blogging circle died 2 months ago, and that causes a lot of heartbreak from us, because we can no longer be with them in the future.

The meet up is to gather everyone and have big get together, celebration and also tribute for our departed friends. Its so rare that we have this kind of lunch meet up, I hope we can do more next month because it keep the friendship and collaboration healthy.


IMG20180616134738IMG20180616141004IMG20180616141011

Sobra fun na din yung kumustahan, and also get updated to each person inside the room, we start the question -- how are you? what do you do today? where do you work? how’s the trip in Australia?, its best you organize a kid toycon and just for kids (referring to our Toycon that I recently finish to organize) and.... how's the life of newly wed

Its still the same blogger bunch, we evolved and grew up together in this blogging industry and a simple get together reminded us where we started, where we meet and where we will go next as a group.


IMG20180616140934IMG20180616141130

I didn't got a chance to take photos of the food on the table, mag VLOG sana ako that day but I arrived late and I blame that traffic jam in coastal road. But I arrived in time, because there are lots of pasta and pizza left on the table.

Thanks to Jane for organizing this meet up. Let's do this a monthly thing na!
hahahaha


IMG20180616141144

Great to meet Cher Cabula again! hahaha, now she's married.
I forgot to say sorry to her that I failed to attend her wedding.

Pero yikes, buti bati na kami and nalimutan na yata eheheh

I will say my apology in person when we meet again!