Baker & Cook in S Maison at the Conrad - my new fave cafe and resto

IMG20180708105310

Me and my wife went to S Maison to eat our brunch, we decided to go there just before attending an event near SM MOA. S Maison is our fave mall today and we regularly visit this because its much more quiet and not so crowdy.  Getting a table in any cafe or resto is so easy because there's few people in it on  a weekday

Here we saw Baker and Cook resto and bakery at the ground level. I asked her that we should try it and see if they have more food and coffee for us.

IMG20180708105349_1

When we entered Baker and Cook, we learned that there's another resto inside that connects the two resto into one resto, at the end of Baker and Cook you'll spot the sign Plank Sourdough Pizza, its a pizza bistro and the fun part here is that you can order in any of the two resto when dining in one area.

I did some research and I learned that Baker and Cook is from Singapore and owned by Chef Dean Brettschneider

IMG20180708105523

I expected that the food here will be around the ranges of PHP400+ and up, so I prepared myself, but I should check first if the food is good.

Sorry, I didn't got a time to take a photo of their menu, but you can search on Google and you'll see a menu posted at Zomato website.


IMG20180708110316

Chicken sausage and wild rice
PHP 395

Since its a brunch, I ordered this rice meal and Im very happy with the taste. The chicken sausage or longganisa is so tasty, I didnt ask for a vinegar or a catsup to add more flavor.  Brown rice makes my tummy sick, but for their wild rice...my tummy stays normal and I didn't got a problem digesting it.

As of this writing, I visited Baker and Cook for 4 times already and I still order the same rice meal
its one of my fave here at Baker and Cook


IMG20180708110322

Pancetta Pesto Cream
PHP 425

Wife ordered this pasta, its good too. I didnt get to enjoy that cheese topping, its so hard and chewy. Im not sure if my wife preferred that parmesan cheese topping


IMG20180708110542

Cafe Latte
PHP 115

Coffee price is on the right average.
I like to have my coffee here, because its quiet VS the noisy ambiance in some cafe


IMG20180708110547

Wife went to their bakery area and ordered some hot buns to pair to our meal on the table.
You can go to the bakery side and choose the bread you want. The waiter/staff will get it for you and deliver it to your table.

IMG20180716191813

Choco Hazelnut
PHP 85 @

During my 2nd visit, I bought some pasalubong treat for my son and kid, I also bought a lemon cake and I love the super strong soury sweet taste - perfect for my coffee at home.


IMG20180716192032

Take home treats

There are lots of food that you can order here at Baker and Cook, I will visit again and post a blog about my foodie session at S Maison.


IMG20180708110620

You can visit Baker and Cook at the ground level of S Maison at the Conrad. You can also visit them back at around the evening, because some of the cakes are sold at around 30% off.