Tenya offers holiday meals - Ultimate Crab Tendon, Teishoku set and Holiday Wagyu



Thank God! There’s Tenya restaurant in SM Megamall. I was so hungry last December 18, 2018 and I was in the middle of work in our Toy convention at Megatrade Hall, and got no time to eat for dinner, I entertained a lot of guest and also make sure that the event goes well.

So when I got a chance to sneak out and eat dinner, I decided to check my Google app and see if there’s Tenya in SM Megamall, and then after a search-- bam!!! I followed the instruction on how to visit it and then I landed right in front of Tenya.


Tenya-SM Megamall branch

Here are also a list of TENYA BRANCHES:
Market! Market!, Taguig
BGC Stopover, Taguig
SM Megamall, Mandaluyong
SM Southmall, Las Piñas
ASEANA, Paranaque
Festival Supermall, Muntinlupa
SM Mall of Asia, Pasay
Paseo de Magallanes, Makati

I was browsing their menu and I found out that they are offering a holiday meal that is good for the entire month of December 2018 and up to January 8, 2019.

They offer two kinds of seafood meal -- the Ultimate Crab Tendon and Teishoku set. And for beef lovers they offer the Holiday Wagyu meal.

I was so hungry so I ordered them all.



1. Ultimate Crab Tendon
PHP 395

If you are having a seafood craving then you have to try Tenya’s Ultimate Crab Tendon, its a bowl containing a set of seafood tempura - crab claw, soft shell crab, crablets, kani kakiage, black tiger prawn, CRAB FAT or aligue sauce



2. Teishoku Set
PHP 455

If you want an entire meal set, Tenya is also offering the Ultimate Crab Tendon with rice bowl, miso soup, mashed potato and also include Tenya’s original don tare sauce




Wow! The aligue sauce is the bomb here! The seafood flavor of the tempura upgrades into a much tastier kind when you dip the tempura into the aligue sauce. I only try this aligue sauce once a year and Im surprised that Tenya made me to try it again.



Also they are offering this three kinds of powdered condiments which contain a different kind of salt, and while the yellowish one has a strong flavor that is very Japanese. I suggest you try this and see how the flavor goes to you.



The soft shell crab and the crablets are the best!!! They are cooked perfectly and taste so good. Dipping this into your aligue sauce will give you more seafood flavor.
Im not sure if there's an option to order more soft shell crab, but I will try that on my next visit.


3. Holiday Wagyu
PHP 595

For beef lovers, I know that the wagyu beef will let make you crave for more. The wagyu beef of Tenya’s Holiday Wagyu is cooked medium rare, and its tasty and good when you eat it while its hot.

Take note, eat it right away when this plate lands on your table, because a freshly cooked wagyu in medium rare brings out the best flavor of a wagyu beef.



A closer look of Tenya’s Holiday Wagyu.
Its best to dip this into Tenya don tare sauce.



For non rice eater -- then you have this mashed potato as your side dish. Or for rice lovers, you can add a rice of bowl to add more heavy loads of carbs and protein to your meal.



When the food arrived on my table, I noticed that I can’t all the food alone, so I invited my vlogger friend Alex to join me for dinner, I was contacting Ted and the others to join but they left the mall already. Alex is migrating to Canada on Christmas eve, so I guess this will be the last time we will see each other.  Thanks for joining with me for dinner Alex Nacpil !!! see you soon and happy vlogging there in Canada!