Happy New Year celebration at home 2019!



Happy New Year to all!
Here’s our photos from our New Year celebration at home. Check out the banner created by my son Ashton, he used some of the scratch paper and colored pens to make a 2019 banner for our dinner. Galeng!





We didn’t prepared much food for our dinner since we’re only 4 person at home, so my wife cooked a Korean style food, we were planning to have a samgyupsal meal, but instead of buying a table fryer, I told her that I will just fry the pork meat  on a flat pan in our kitchen



For the first time, wife tried cooking a Kimchie Jigae, one of my fave Korean food



Also Kimchi beef stew



Ashton want a cake for our celebration, so Mama went to the mall that afternoon and bought this Ube cake from Red Ribbon.



Our simple New Year 2019 dinner at home.




And here’s the New Year celebration dinner in the USA, cooked by my family there. Wow! Mas Filipino pa yung food nila kaysa sa amin haha.



The clock is now at 12:00AM of January 1, 2019
The entire neighborhood went crazy with their fireworks



We dont have fireworks or sparkles to light up, but we just enjoyed the fireworks displayed coming from different household around us. Ganda!



We partied with everyone and celebrated the New Year 2019. But then after some minutes, we went inside the house because the fireworks smoke are already covering our atmosphere.



Happy New Year!!!



My mom and sis in Chicago, celebrating their New Year at their home



So January 1--day time, what to do ? ok let’s go to the mall.
Tinatamad sa bahay kasi..wala magawa. Kaya nag mall na lang




And as usual, me and my son Ash, went to the arcade to play some UFO catcher games.
Hahaha.. So that’s our New Year at home

Happy New Year sa inyo!!!