Oishi Snacktacular 2019 game continues in SM City Clark Pampanga


On photo: behind me is a pool of different kinds of Oishi snacks, Yes, Im going to dive in and grab as much as many snacks that I can using my entire body. But first I need to wear a body harness and then lift up in the air and then drop on the pool of snacks to grab them all, just like in the arcade game - UFO catcher, yes this is the human UFO catcher game branded as the Oishi Snack Catcher,  one of the most popular game here at the annual Oishi Snacktacular, that also went viral last year on Youtube and Facebook.

For this year, we have the Oishi Snacktacular 2019 hosted at SM City Clark during April 5-7, 2019, the event was supposed to be held last year, but they postpone it on a later date due to a typhoon last year, Im glad that they rescheduled it and now we are here in SM City Clark, Pampanga to play again the Oishi games.



Oishi Snacktacular is like a live action arcade or video game, you get to visit different booths with different games. You pay to play the game and take home as many Oishi snacks that you can grab.

This year they have 3 kinds of games
1. Oishi Snack Catcher
2. Oishi Fish for Chips
3. Oishi Shack Shack

And also they have booths
1. Oishi O-chill
2. Oishi Snack Shop



I was with these young bloggers and influencers the entire day, since Im a regular player at Oishi Snacktacular, I gave them some tips on how to win the game. And wow! They play so good and most of them got many Oishi snacks than I am.




Here at the Oishi Snack Catcher, I spotted Youtuber Lou Snachez scoring some snacks using her entire body, I think she took home around 40 snacks.



Social media star Kimpoy Feliciano is lifted in the air to get ready to grab some snacks



Blogger Me-an Clemente opening her arms wide to get ready to grab those Fishda and Panchos



And here’s her winning moment!

BTW, I dont have a photo at the catcher, but I have a video of it at my vlog
Go check it out here:






At first I thought that it was easy to capture some seafood snacks at the Oishi Fish for Chips games. The long pole with fish net is heavy and its hard to get to those big Fishda snacks.



And here’s my catch of the day. I super like the fishnet backpack. I filled it up with my Oishi snacks and took it home from Pampanga to Cavite.



The Oishi Snack Shack is the most fun game ever, you get to shop at this corner and you grab all snacks all you want and fill a 2 ft snacks pillowcase with you shopping haul.

You have 60 seconds to grab all you want.

For my case, I target to grab those Panchos and Potato chips hahaha.
Im happy with my haul.



Here’s Me-an with her prize



At the Oishi O-Chill, you get to choose different kinds of drinks created by Oishi, there are three kinds 1) Smart  C Lemon with Yakult 2) Main con Oatees 3) Coffee Latte with Coffee Jelly.

Since I need some refreshment, I choose the ice cold Smart C Lemon with Yakult. It help me hydrate during that day and also its my comfort drink after playing those games.



For day 1, we saw celebrity Alex Gongaza on stage sang her popular song “Chambe” and also she tried the games at Oishi Snacktacular.  More celebrities visited the event, for day 2 it was Wil Dasovich and Janina Vela and for day 3 it was Donny Pangilinan



Here’s a pic with Kimpoy Feliciano. I joked on that I want to have a collection of selfie with him ahhaha



At the Oishi Snack shop, you get to shop the official merchandise of Oishi, and check out those cute plush dolls



There’s also the Oishi shirts. I like the colored blue shirt, I took home one shirt and I like the soft cotton shirt quality.



And here’s my Oishi haul of the year!!
Ahhaahah

Thanks Oishi for inviting us again!



Im ready for the next Oishi Snacktacular 2020
Be there when the game begins


(added photos from Aaron Nomo )