Ride on Shooting Stars

its my week off, and no signs of events until nov 19, its our campus tour in Assumption Antipolo next week, so now im recharging my solar cells for the long way tour.

the force is strong in me, i just felt that someone is stabbing me from behind, and i just can't believe that she's a girl!,. its hard to believe and i just can't let it happen..but well...it already happened. i hate people like that..stabbing me behind my back, reason is only about another girl. i hope she stops...

sorry to all for the late update of my site. i just got lazy sometimes..

Surfing in the Land of Mu


me, my honey Lace and my I ROBOT hahhahhahah

it was a successful event for the Mu Online Battle Soccer Tournament and Mini Convention last saturday. I like the venue Market Market, although that its already accessible to consumers, the mall with the size of Megamall and an ambiance of Ayala Malls,. cool place and a new hang out for all of us.

I was with the team of We Are Anime in the production of the activity and event for Mobius Philippines, who locally distributes the game MU. We managed the cosplay event and the booths.


Artists' Den made a successful appearance again in public, and the only comic booth around that time, and our new friend Gameophilia.com got the chance to participate in a videogame event.

thanks to my honey,Lace who volunteered to help us at the event. thanks to Mama Fatima for the bossy preggy effect hahaahha, she's 8 months pregnant and thanks for choosing me as one of the God father of your 1st baby..that was sweet.


Judging the cosplay is very simple, but judging a beauty pageant hits me hard time, Miss Mu 2004 contest really bugs me during the judging, and im glad that one of our own friend Syeri Baet won the 2nd place for Miss Mu, and Mica "Delurianne" of Deviant Art won 1st place and Marga the cosplayer in 3rd place. Reagan dons his self a Robot costume, from the videogame Armored Core, who won the 1st place in cosplay.

after the event,,,we were informed that the big event for MU will be on December.

click here to view the photo coverage


Land of crazy fans


me and F4 international Philippine Chapter

me and Marc "the stuntman" Cerbo was invited by my die hard F4 fan sister to take coverage for their group the event and press conference of F4's Jerry Yan last Friday at the NBC tent. for us it was riot. young and old hungry Jerry Yan fans trooped down, camp out, fight out for the line of the event.


Marc got cultured shock when he saw all these girls screaming their lungs out for Jerry Yan. and i was nearly pinned down by girls when the actor/singer came out at the stage. It was a hell of a fun event, it was like a large group of girls in a rally and 2 guys poses as a riot police.

After the event, i suffered a pain in my arm and some stiff neck.
these girls are crazy for this guy Jerry Yan.

well..its okay..i met some nice girls and friends at the event

(message to jo...ehhehe.download nyo na lang yung pic mo dito)


Meann and Joyce with their big sisters, i met them at the 6 hours long line outside NBC tent.


Kai Weasley..i always meet everywhere,from mega to mcdonalds to nbc


Jasmine..a long time friend..i was surprised to see her here..fan pala sya




its all his fault !!! ahahahaha....


Opening of the Vintage Comic Shop

Dennis Villegas, publisher of Kenkoy Comics (reprint 2004) will open his shop "Vintage Comic Shop" today , Nov 9, 2004 at 3pm
in Gallery #16 Marikina Expo Bldg. Cubao near the bus terminal.

you are all invited to come at the opening of the shop.
those who like to join us..we can meet all in Jolibee Ali Mall at 2pm

txt me if your coming...
my mobile partner number is 09275340309


the name of the shop is descriptive..so no need to explain what is available in that store :0)


see you all this afternoon.

Post a Comment

0 Comments