Azrael's online bday party 2006
and Azrael's surprise bday party and

Superman Returns movie group screening.

Az's big trip to Superman's underwear


Az and the Amazonian mascot


My bday party organize, Lace

pics --> http://azlace.multiply.com/photos/album/31
from Zen Chill out Room in UM taft
from SM Mall of Asia
from Powerstation
from Cinema 2 of SM Mall of Asia, Supeman Returns movie.

Lace gave a very succesful surprise bday party for me. and at first I dont have any idea on that day on what will welcome me during my bday. All I know that she said that she invited all mg ex gf to a certain party for me.. but then I just found out that my circle of friends were there that surprised me ..giving me a one mega fun bday party, that didn't ended in one venue.


when I walked up going to the 3rd floor of UM Mall in Taft, she said that I will meet them there, still I was thinking of who will be there, then I ready my camera in video mode, got the idea to surprise them there while I shoot the camera, but then after I reached the top, no one was there, ...

I waited for 10 min. then Lace told me to take rent the big room in Zen Chill out and bring my friends there, and then I was shocked that they will be coming, I went to Zen and ready my camera to surprise them..but then...no one was around..


Lace called me and told me that RG, Henry and Ariel were already there, and I told her that they are not around. I went outside and then I saw Patrick sitting in the bench nearby hahahaahah. so then I told him that everyone will be here..

as I entered Zen,.... they all shouted SURPRISE ! aaahaah..I was shock..and knock them all down ahhahaah.....then they told me they were hiding behind the counter when I entered earlier.. so it explains that the bag wiggling behind that I saw.. but then RG said..no that was my butt hahahahah..

it was a pizza party then !!
then afterwards.....a movie group screening of Superman Returns.

thanks to RG, Mark, Ariel, Lyndon, Lei, Patrick, Henry, Joselle, Misyel, Vic Yap, Lico....and super thanks to my loving lady lace LACE.


Lace and Misyel, at the SM Mall of Asia

it was one bday party that I won't forget


Mark Cerbo got tired of TransFormers...and now starts his Barbie collection


Powerstation gamers


Az and Joselle after the Zen movie screening of "Sounds od Thunder and Superman 2"


coming out of the venue and still awake!!


Mark's killer gift....a re-issue of TransFormers Generation 1 HOUND


The Late Mark..always late ahhahaha ..than never.


Pizza!!!


our pizza operators..RG and Henry


Ariel now a pizza monster like us!


wait!!! this is not a beerkada event ahhahaha..
but hey!!! The beerkada himself was there...so here's a nice bday gift...
Azzzztiggg !!!...tnx L !


watching Superman 2 will throw you in Superman Returns movie screening
hahahahah....


L and L watching Sound of Thunder.
Im glad that they like the movie hahahahaha.... er..Superman!!!


my bday organizer!!! thanks a lot LACE !! I love you! muah!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments