Blogging seminar and Hands on

yup! thats tomorrow morning..at huuhhummm... 7:30am-9am. for FEU BS MATH I.T. students.


check out on my left: Just saw this vandalism art in the underpass of Lerma St., I was surprised to see an art vandal air sprayed in the dirty walls of the under pass.

You see that I always use the under pass whenever I need to go to the other side of the road. but at first It was freaky and when I look around its ART !

but you know that vandalism is against the law

I dont know who's the culprit artists here, but in one art he left a name or a title of his/her art
with the title 'Saturnino Basilla', sounds like a title of an art event somehere in Cubao X,

yeah, I just know the title after I googled it.

who is this person??

its a little bit freaky noh?

when I went back to shoot photos, people are terrified on what they see, while some of them joked around and said, 'nah..those thugs and gangster are losers'.

but some people look around and observed the art.

hmmm.. i think the art will be more scary when people cross the under pass at night.

the underpass has a yellowish ambiance, cause of the yellow lightbulb suspended in the ceiling of the underpass.

I'll just inspect this art once more, tomorrow.

Post a Comment

0 Comments