Eraserheads reunion concert 2008 - I'm on the VIP list and stage set up preview



It was around 2am in the morning when I got a real time update on the VIP list, and then finally! at last, we got confirmed and we are now in the VIP list, the golden word is that " both in" and "Lace is in" hahaha cool di ba?, and we will be there as promised by Makoy, get in for FREE, we just need to bring ID and head to the designated entrance on the side of the stage. thanks so much Makoy! your'e our hero.

above is a preview photos of the stage set up that's been happening already and that's Makoy aka Marcus Adoro, guitarist of Eraserheads. He just posted that one of two photos of him after their emergency meeting on site of the concert ground. The stage looks big and the lights are so awesome, can't imagine what it will look like on the night of the concert.

damn! this will be the biggest concert of the year.

I might cry on the 1st song! ahahahaha, isn't it "Futuristic" the 1st song? hmmm (just recalled it, during my early blog updates, got it from Makoy's blog post)

oh well., the tickets are still on sale, my advice to everyone is to grab it while supply last.
and now for me..got the energy to sleep, because been worried about this VIP listing and already lost my day job due to the massive excitement...arghh long live pinoy music!

photo source

and now! I can rejoice with the people who got their tickets and VIP listings.

for the coverage of the concert, I really promised that the coverage here in my blog will be the most detailed part ever in the history of concert.

I will use Twitter and Plurk for instant sms updates of the concert on Saturday.
but first before I go there, need to gear up for our 4th Backdoor Ventures ARTS and MUSIC FESTIVAL happening on Aug29-31, 2008 at the Megatrade Hall 3, SM Megamall. and oh many... I have a feeling that Juan Dela Cruz band is on the 30th too , no kidding bros.

if you have the time, feel free to check all events, concert and festivals.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Aki said…
sir az! would you happen to know kung san po ang entrance ng patron tickets?
Hah! Pareho tayo, dude. Tears might fall upon hearing Ely say "Magandang gabi... kami po ang ERASERHEADS!" I could almost hear the fans scream! WHOHOOOO!!!

I'm so excited I can't sleep! Grr.